On Friday 06 July 2007, K N wrote: > Am I missing something with konqueror, because it appears konqueror doesn't > have the same features that dolphin has such as its tagging system and > split panel view. Also the crumb browsing is something missing from > konqueror as well. > > One last question, has it been determined yet that tabs are useless for > filemanagers? if so what are the reasons given for it being uselss? I can't see what they are good for. Doesn't mean they aren't good for something, but I think it is best for those who are in the know to tell us what good they really are. You can't drag and drop between tabs, right? You *can* drag and drop between two instances of dolphin, yes? So what does tabs allow you to do in a file browser that multiple instances don't? Adam