List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Swfdec/Konqi integration
From:       "koos vriezen" <koos.vriezen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-18 18:34:25

2007/6/18, Benjamin Otte <otte@gnome.org>:

> Since I'm pretty convinced that the proper solution for Swfdec is to
> write a KPart that does the embedding and not rely on the rather
> stupid npplugin API, I don't really care about the hacks to make it
> work anymore. Add to this that I was invited to Akademy, so I can grab
> you in person and make sure we write it at the hackathon. ;)

I'm not going to the Akademy. But a good start for khtml kparts is
http://kmplayer.kde.org/pkgs/ktictactoe.tar.bz2 . Grab a admin dir
from kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common and just run 'make -f
admin/Makefile.common'

Afaik, windowless is not possible with kparts. But since kde4 is still
open for changes, one can always give a try to implement it.

Koos