List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    [RFC] HTTP timezone
From:       Stefanos Harhalakis <v13 () priest ! com>
Date:       2007-06-09 13:14:11

Hello there,

  I'm currently writting and Internet Draft candidate to describe an HTTP
header that will be used to transfer timezone information from browsers to
servers. Compliant browsers will need to send a timezone string:

Timezone: +0200

that will specify their timezone offset. This way scripts will be able to
provide appropriate date/time strings/representations and/or content.

  I'm sending this email as a request for comments. Any ideas/suggestions will
be greatly appreciated and will help in forming the final document.

  You can find the current draft in:
http://www.it.teithe.gr/~v13/draft-sharhalakis-httptz-02.txt

  This and all future versions will be available in the IETF I-D database at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/idindex.cgi
Just search for 'httptz'. Revision 02 will be available really soon in the I-D
DB too.

  Please CC me since I'm not subscribed to the mailing list.

Harhalakis Stefanos