Mike Melanson wrote: > Hi, > > Are there any plans to adapt Konqueror (now KFM?) to use XEmbed to > instantiate NPAPI plugins (such as the Flash Player)? If anyone is interested in adding XEmbed plugin support to Konqueror, I have published a simple, XEmbed-aware, open source, NPAPI plugin: http://multimedia.cx/diamondx/ I'm hoping this can help bridge the gap between Linux web browsers and the Flash plugin. This first release addresses XEmbed and events. Eventually, I hope it will be a testbench for making windowless plugins a reality in Unix browsers. -- -Mike Melanson