On Saturday 17 February 2007 06:50, George Staikos wrote: ... > Terribly disappointing. I still like to be positive and try to > make this work somehow, but I fully understand your frustrations. I > just wish more people were helping me try to make something positive > and constructive out of this. At least you have my full support (...not that I could a lot about it though). What's the current state with Nokia ? Alex -- Work: alexander.neundorf AT jenoptik.com - http://www.jenoptik-los.de Home: neundorf AT kde.org - http://www.kde.org alex AT neundorf.net - http://www.neundorf.net