List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Has khtml's future been decided?
From:       "Lex Hider" <lex.hider () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-15 10:56:48

Hi all,

I'm a long time KDE developer, and occasional contributor. My main
contribution to date has been bug triaging in konqueror/khtml. Every now and
then when I get motivated I try to help lower the bug count.

My question is whether future efforts would still be best served in khtml bug
triage? It seems like it would be a little futile to pour hours into khtml
triage, if unity has already been decided to be the future course (or at
least seems to be the most likely route KDE will be taking.)

So essentially my question boils down to...

* Would my efforts be better served getting into helping out knocking unity
into shape (I'm aware it's still early days)?

* Have we decided on whether Unity will be used before khtml in kde 4?

Thanks and keep up the ace work,

Lexual.