List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch for Konqueror: Enable/disable "Middle click on tab to
From:       Martin Koller <m.koller () surfeu ! at>
Date:       2006-12-30 12:42:37

Hello,

On Do Dez 21 2006, Juan Carlos Torres wrote:

> This is my first ever patch, my first attempt at making one, and my first
> attempt at submitting it. So I'm not absolutely sure I did everything
> properly. All I know is that it works on the system on which I compiled KDE
> 3.5.5 from SVN.

Good job!
I've tested the patch and it works as advertised ;-)
The only problem is, that KDE-3.5.x branch is already feature and message
frozen, which means no new features or new translatable texts are allowed.
So your patch can be applied only after the 3.5.6 release (about end of
january)

BTW: in this context there is also another setting option (which I use instead
of the middle-click-close), which you might also integrate: HoverCloseButton
If you don't know it: it shows a close button at the tab-icon position when
you mouse-hover over it and allows to click and therefore close the tab.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Computers and Internet gave you freedom.
TCPA would TAKE your FREEDOM!  http://www.againsttcpa.com