On Wednesday 29 March 2006 21:01, Bob Rossi wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to know if it's possible to integrate KHTML into 3rd party > proprietary applications? We have already bought the license from > Trolltech. Yes. The KDE libraries are licensed under the LPGL, so you can link to them from proprietary applications (as long as you have a commercial license for Qt). > Also, what KDE libraries are required to run KHTML? I'm not the best person to answer this, but I think kdecore, kparts and probably kio. Bye Alex -- Work: alexander.neundorf AT jenoptik.com - http://www.jenoptik-los.de Home: neundorf AT kde.org - http://www.kde.org alex AT neundorf.net - http://www.neundorf.net