On Sunday 05 March 2006 16:04, Andras Mantia wrote: > Nikolas Zimmermann wrote: > > There won't be a KDOM > > in kdelibs at all - we will integrate within khtml. > > So there will not be any DOM implementation that can be used by other apps > and it will be integrated the same way as the current DOM implementation is > with KHTML? I have the feeling that WYSIWYG applications in KDE won't be available in the near future because: 1. The base infrastructure doesn't exist and it's not probable it would soon. 2. It's not designed having WYSIWYG editing in mind, aka extension points. Paulo