List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    533 failing tests!
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-21 14:22:08

Hi!

Please stop patching for a while and let's fix and cleanup
the baseline. For one we have _tons_ of test cases that
enable a border by body now. I think that's a definite bug
there.

We need to get this number down to 0 - I volunteer to
let a script run in an endless loop to recompile+rerun on
every commit, but that only makes sense if we also act
upon a test failure.

Greetings, Stephan