List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    onload event listeners attached to NodeImpls which fail to be
From:       Andrew Coles <andrew_coles () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-05-20 13:08:40

I've come across a bug in konqueror's parser triggered by mangled HTML.  The
root of the problem is that when KHTMLParser::parseToken parses a tag, in the
process of setting its attributes it registers onload events to be triggered.
However, if insertNode fails lower down, the node is deleted but the event
handler is left registered referring to the node.

I don't know what would be the best way to solve this due to my inexperience
with the KHTML engine; I hope someone knows a neat way of dealing with it!

Thanks,

Andrew