List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: KDEML workshop at aKademy 2005
From:       Nikolas Zimmermann <wildfox () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-05 12:11:07

On Wednesday 04 May 2005 16:21, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was thinking it would nice to have a workshop meeting at aKademy between
> KHTML and the KSVG2 people to discuss using KDOM and also discuss the
> future and direction of KHTML.
>
> What do you think?
>
> `Allan

Sorry for replying that late, but I'm also a _strong_ supporter of such a
meeting. What takes ages to explain over mails, design docs etc, can
be easily said face-to-face in no time :)

My personal problem:
University pre-course starts on 30.08, aKademy starts on 27th (well
an eV Meeting is on 26th). My only possibility would be to come from
26th to 29th. As you all know, pupils aren't rich and well in the end
the eV board needs to decide, wheter I can come or not :)

But before I ask for my special trouble, could we arrange a meeting
in that timeframe? I'd love to come, if it's only to discuss kdom stuff...

Bye
 Bye
  Niko