List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: KHTML-Patch - show frame around not-yet-loaded images
From:       Martin Koller <m.koller () surfeu ! at>
Date:       2004-12-01 10:49:28

On Wednesday 01 December 2004 11:09, ismail dönmez wrote:

> And please provide a way to disable it. IE has a feature to disable
> it. And as far as I know in IE6+ they are disabled by default.

Wouldn't it be better to avoid another configuration option and to give the
user a (better) hint why the wheel is still spinning ?
e.g. a progress bar which shows the percentage of already loaded images in the
status bar ? (Or isn't this already done so ?)

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
registered as user #332716 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.