I have finally managed to set-up and build my kde-dev account (CVS HEAD)!!! I have checked out qt-copy,arts, kdelibs,kdebase and kdevelop. The problem is that when I try to open a project with kdevelop I get the error 'No language plugin for C++ found.' Can you tell me what other modules I need to get from cvs in order to work with kdevelop? On to the subject... I have changed my kio_mht to kio_mhtml and it works like a charm with mht files (with last night cvs update). The funny thing is that when a mht file is double-clicked, 'mhtml:/myhtm.mht/index.html' is passed to kio_mhtml (from konqueror), and it opens the html file.... I was under the impression that with Raul's pathc I would get the directory listing by default.... Now I will have to change the code to support mhtml (not just mht). Last thing. Sorry if some of the things i say seem obvious to you. You see this is all new to me...