On Thursday 04 November 2004 19:03, Spiros Georgaras wrote: > Hi all > > I have just hacked konqueror sources and added support for mht ioslave. > After compiling and installing konqueror, when an mht file is double clicked > it opens in konqueror :) Ah yeah I'm still behind with that. How about adding support for X-KDE-LocalProtocol instead? Query the mimetype for it, and if it's set, redirect to ://path. > The problem is that now I cannot 'see' my debugging messages (using kdDebug() > in the ioslave code). Up untill now I got the debugging messages in a file > (after setting the module '0 - generic' to write to a file) using > kdebugdialog --fullmode. > > Can you tell me what module do I have to activate in kdebugdialog so that I > get the messages back? Debug output from a kioslave goes into ~/.xsession-errors or whereever your debug from the KDE session goes. This is because kioslaves are launched by the "kdeinit" program, not by the application itself. -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org).