List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    rendering of ­ aka  &#173?
From:       Thorsten Schnebeck <thorsten.schnebeck () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-11-04 4:53:52

Hi list,

this is more for the khtml-guys but lists.kde.org did not show me a better
suided ML :-}

As I was searching for a common way to use a soft hyphen in html I found
http://www.dam.brown.edu/people/fb/shy173.html
khtml seems to render "shy" but always and not with any font. khtml supports
the deprecated tag <wbr> but today "shy" alone seems to be more common.  I
did not found any bug report about "shy" so I wonder if this is something
worth to suppport?

Bye

  Thorsten