List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Announcement: An open source release of Linux/Gtk+ -version of
From:       Petri Salmi <petri.salmi () nokia ! com>
Date:       2004-10-21 7:07:32

ext Germain Garand wrote:

>From your summary, I'd expect this work to soon find its way to a public CVS,
>or is that too far fetched?

You are right, we intend to put sources to a public CVS after we figure
out what would be the best way to do that.  Currently all CVS
connections are blocked by our firewall so we need an alternative way to
do the commits (ssh port forwarding or cvs over ssh doesn't work
either).  I will inform you once this little problem is solved.

- psalmi