On Monday 04 October 2004 18:53, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote: > I've been looking at how Safari handles it, and have come up with the attached > patch. Thanks for that patch - after discussion with Dirk, I based the final fix on it. Can you also check the code for unload? Did HTMLFrameSetElementImpl::detach() change, in particular? Thanks, it will save me the time to locate, download, and look into the latest webcore :) -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org).