Le Tuesday 14 September 2004 23:04, Shift a écrit : > Le Tuesday 14 September 2004 20:41, David Faure a écrit : > > On Tuesday 14 September 2004 20:32, Shift wrote: > > > The contextual menu (mouse right click) offer the "Bookmark this > > > location" and the "Open with/ Copy to /..." items but not the "Save > > > link as..." or "Copy link address". How can I active them ? Should I > > > patch Konqueror or another part of khtml ? > > > > I can answer that part: KHTMLPart::popupMenu must be called with a > > non-empty linkUrl if you want the link items to appear. This apparently > > comes from having a non-empty url() in khtml::MousePressEvent. So you > > need to patch DocumentImpl::prepareMouseEvent() (or the code it calls) to > > set a url in the (NodeImpl::)MouseEvent. > > Cool ! > I patched DocumentImpl::prepareMouseEvent() and now it is OK. > I don't underline the "quotation" as it is done for link. ; I only change > the cursor and make it clickable. What do you think about that ? > > Should I also activate the link if the quotation is accessed using access > keys (accesskeys=...) as for links ? How can I do that ? I don't really > know how it's work. > > Thanks, > > Franck Any other khtml developpers having advices or tips to help me ? I have questions with no answer and I don't want to deliver a patch if all is going to be changed :) Thanks, Franck