Le Tuesday 14 September 2004 20:41, David Faure a écrit : > On Tuesday 14 September 2004 20:32, Shift wrote: > > The contextual menu (mouse right click) offer the "Bookmark this > > location" and the "Open with/ Copy to /..." items but not the "Save link > > as..." or "Copy link address". How can I active them ? Should I patch > > Konqueror or another part of khtml ? > > I can answer that part: KHTMLPart::popupMenu must be called with a > non-empty linkUrl if you want the link items to appear. This apparently > comes from having a non-empty url() in khtml::MousePressEvent. So you need > to patch DocumentImpl::prepareMouseEvent() (or the code it calls) to set a > url in the (NodeImpl::)MouseEvent. Cool ! I patched DocumentImpl::prepareMouseEvent() and now it is OK. I don't underline the "quotation" as it is done for link. ; I only change the cursor and make it clickable. What do you think about that ? Should I also activate the link if the quotation is accessed using access keys (accesskeys=...) as for links ? How can I do that ? I don't really know how it's work. Thanks, Franck