On Tuesday 14 September 2004 20:32, Shift wrote: > The contextual menu (mouse right click) offer the "Bookmark this location" and > the "Open with/ Copy to /..." items but not the "Save link as..." or "Copy > link address". How can I active them ? Should I patch Konqueror or another > part of khtml ? I can answer that part: KHTMLPart::popupMenu must be called with a non-empty linkUrl if you want the link items to appear. This apparently comes from having a non-empty url() in khtml::MousePressEvent. So you need to patch DocumentImpl::prepareMouseEvent() (or the code it calls) to set a url in the (NodeImpl::)MouseEvent. -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org).