List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Gmail support
From:       Conrad Akier <cakier () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-09-06 18:38:57

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there were any KHTML developers on this list that
would be interested in getting Konqueror to work properly with Gmail.
I have 6 gmail invites available to the first 6 developers interested.
 Konq w/ KDE 3.3 refuses to work with gmail properly regardless of the
browser ID string used.  Since Gmail works well with Safari and
Mozilla, I figure it shouldn't be too hard to get Gmail working with
Konq, no?

Thanks in advance,
-Conrad