On Thursday 29 July 2004 19.48, Tobias Anton wrote: > On Freitag, 30. Juli 2004 00:00, bj@altern.org wrote: > > The idea is nice, but I found problems with the listboxes and textareas: > > they now swallow "ctrl" and "alt" events. It means you cannot access > > Konqueror's menus anymore when a listbox or textarea is focused. Nor can > > you use the new "ctrl" accesskey system... > > Oops... I'm working on it. While you are at it, I found an even worse problem introduced by your patch: Listboxes crash khtml on deletion. Go on any page that contains a listbox selection widget, konqueror will crash when leaving the page. testcase:
I had a quick look at the code but didn't find the problem... Jean-Baptiste