On Wednesday 30 June 2004 10:28, Stephan Kulow wrote: > Am Tuesday 29 June 2004 14:20 schrieb Dr. Juergen Pfennig: > > On Tuesday 29 June 2004 10:17, Roger Larsson wrote: > > > Opening "about: blank" when closing? > > > > Wow! I used to do this in HTML-dialog enabled applications under Windows > > years ago! So basically you are right, it works fine with Internet > > Explorer. > > > > But I guess that for Konqueror some kio_file slaves stay monitoring > > directories for changes (which is my concern with automount etc.). > The slaves are named slaves as they only do what their master tells them. And that doesn't include monitoring for changes. The app does that. :-) -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org).