List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Move rellinks for KDE3.3
From:       Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer () gmx ! at>
Date:       2004-05-29 18:56:06

Hi!

I am one of the developers of the KHTML plugin rellinks (kdenonbeta/rellinks,
http://shift.freezope.org/konq_rellinks)
The plugin looks through a page's <link> elements and makes the ones with rel
or ref attribute available in a menu and a toolbar.

As there are still two days left for updates to the feature list for KDE3.3 I
wanted to ask if we can move the plugin to kdeaddons/konq-plugins and if yes,
how we should proceed doing that.

Thanks,
Kevin