On Thursday 13 May 2004 19:08, Thomas McGuire wrote: > On Thursday May 13 2004 18:47, Stephan Binner wrote: > > > > > but I think nobody used them anyway. > > > > > > > > Sure? > > > > > > No. I think many people used them, because they had no other > > > choice. > > > > Yeah, we forced them to enable this option. ;-) > > I meant that if you wanted to close tabs with less than two clicks, > you had to turn that option on-> no favicons after that. You can close the tab with exactly one click just now. Press right mouse button - go to "Close tab" - release button. I really can't se how the "hover-close" functionality could be regarded as increased usability. Changing the meaning of a click at a random time can't be considered good usability IMHO. Ciao, Luciano -- Luciano Montanaro // \X/ mikelima@virgilio.it