Hi, One year has passed since the last message under this title... Are there any plans to integrate MathML support into KHTML any time soon, one way or another? I badly need it, and I guess I'm not the only one. We have Gecko-based browsers, MSIE users have the mathplayer plugin, but my highest sympathies are for the KDE line. Unfortunately, I cannot use konqueror for lack of MathML support. Now that SVG is supported, from my point of view, MathML is the next highest priority in terms of feature completeness. Take this note as the following: - a question ("If so, when?") - user feedback (Yes, it's a needed feature!) Cheers, Justus -- Justus H. Piater, Ph.D. http://www.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~piater/ Institut Montefiore, B28 Phone: +32-4-366-2279 Université de Liège, Belgium Fax: +32-4-366-2620