Hi all, I need to know how to submit an URL from a Konqueror plugin as if it was a link of a page. (See the TODO list of the plugin : http://shift.freezope.org/konq_rellinks/development_html ) I don't know how to send the referer :-( For know we use part->browserExtension()->openURLRequest(url); (See http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdenonbeta/rellinks/src/plugin_rellinks.cpp?rev=1.10&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup ) If somebody can give me the solution or a code example it will be great ! Thanks, Franck PS : For the target I suppose that I can use http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/cvs-api/kparts/html/structKParts_1_1URLArgs.html and frameName attribute ?