On Sunday 08 February 2004 16:54, Arend van Beelen jr. wrote: > Hi! > > I created a Search Bar plugin for Konqueror. If installed, this plugin will > effectively create a second combo box next to the location bar. Much like > the Google Bar as seen in Mozilla Firebird. The actual search is done using > the default search engine as set up under the Web Shortcuts section in the > Konqueror configuration. Also, it will display a small icon to show the > search engine it uses. > If no-one has serious objections to this plugin, I will add it to CVS. You should probably send the patch to the list... -- George Staikos KDE Developer http://www.kde.org/ Staikos Computing Services Inc. http://www.staikos.net/