List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Search Bar for Konqueror
From:       "Arend van Beelen jr." <arend () auton ! nl>
Date:       2004-02-08 21:54:43

Hi!

I created a Search Bar plugin for Konqueror. If installed, this plugin will
effectively create a second combo box next to the location bar. Much like the
Google Bar as seen in Mozilla Firebird. The actual search is done using the
default search engine as set up under the Web Shortcuts section in the
Konqueror configuration. Also, it will display a small icon to show the
search engine it uses.
If no-one has serious objections to this plugin, I will add it to CVS.

Greets,

Arend jr.

--
Arend van Beelen jr.
http://www.liacs.nl/~dvbeelen

"Thus saith the Lord, the King of Israel and his redeemer, the Lord of hosts,
I am the first, and I am the last, and beside Me there is no god."
- Isaiah 44:6