Le Tuesday 11 November 2003 23:42, David Faure a écrit : > On Tuesday 11 November 2003 23:16, Shift wrote: > > HTTP can send anything (images, sound, text, html,...) > > What should Konqueror do if we click on a url like this > > http://pipo.com/myimage.gif ? Should he try do display it internally ? > > It already does, by default, if you click on a link to that GIF from within > Konqueror itself. I can't see a problem with that, though. > > (This discussion is mostly about clicking on links in mails, and typing > urls in minicli, etc. - anything that's initially done *outside* of > konqueror). > > > when it can't display the .gif image it try to found html on it > > Konq doesn't do that. Either the thing is detected as GIF or as HTML from > the start, but we don't "try both". Ok ! I have not all the thread in my mail folder so I didn't see the real problem. Sorry :( Good night (For Europeans), Franck