List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    per-session cookies
From:       h019 () ied ! com
Date:       2003-10-26 10:22:47

 Hi,

  I have kde 3.1; (Mandrake 9.1)

  I need to run a few separate instances of konqueror, as
one and the same user; By separate instances I mean that I
need to test a website which hands out cookies, and I need
to store separate cookies for each instance / session.

  How can this be done ?

    Thx,

      John

--
-- Gospel of Jesus' kingdom = saving power of God for all who believe --
                 ## To some, nothing is impossible. ##