List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: kwallet and session-specific URLs
From:       Sigþór_Jarðarson <cshobe () somerandomdomain ! com>
Date:       2003-09-25 13:19:36

On Thursday 25 September 2003 07:33, Malte Starostik wrote:
> I noticed a minor problem with kwallet when logging in to sms.de:

There are also a lot of sites that deliberately disable password-saving
features (i.e. by using a random name for the password field on the form) as
most implementations of password saving are insecure and frowned upon by site
admins.  There is a plugin for Squirrelmail that I used 2-3 years ago that
did this, even.

--
Sigþór Jarðarson
cshobe@somerandomdomain.com