Hi, I would like to simulate a mouse click on an input element (DOM::HTMLInputElement) in a khtml browser window. I thought DOM::HTMLInputElement::click() would do, but it doesn't. If you look into html/html_formimpl.cpp you will find the following which is not what I expected (this is called from HTMLInputElement::click()): [snip] void HTMLInputElementImpl::click( ) { // ### #ifdef FORMS_DEBUG kdDebug( 6030 ) << " HTMLInputElementImpl::click( )" << endl; #endif } [snap] Any ideas? Or any ideas how I could send an EventImpl::DOMACTIVATE_EVENT to the inputs implementation? Thanks in advance, Cornelius Grimm