List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Cut, Copy context menu in konqueror
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2003-08-11 14:59:03

> talk about pointless, does *anyone* right click and
> change text encoding? thats something that makes no
> sense to have imo. in most cases the idea is that
> we have working auto encoding detection in any case.
Hi!
  Yes, I'm using it very often. At middle- or east-european countries there are
still cases when the autodetection doesn't work. And sometimes it's necessery
to change the encoding just in one of frames. I don't know other possibility
than using the context menu. So please, keep it there!
                                      With regards, Pavel Troller