List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    RE: Cut, Copy context menu in konqueror
From:       jwsacksteder () ramprecision ! com
Date:       2003-08-11 14:37:15

>well actually. on second thought. you make a point.

I try.

>certainly if we just show the item "copy" when text
>is selected it can't be that bad.

An excellent compromise. I had not considered that the 'context' of the menu
could be interpreted two ways- operations I can perform on this page, or
operations I can perform on this piece of text I have selected. If those are
separate menus, then items in each can be more targeted and useful.