Am Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2003 16:47 schrieb Michael Reiher: > First, in the KGhostview case there are two times three entries, this seems > to be related to profilerc. If I delete it or "edit file type" i'm left > with just tree entries. OTOH the 6 entries sometimes magically reappear. > Also the "edit file type" dialog shows just three entries. While we're at it:if you right click on a file that has associations for more than one application in the "Open with"-menu and choose "Edit file type" to change the priority (i.e. make program B the default instead of program A), then program A will be duplicated in the "Open with"-menu. Cheers Carsten