List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: javascript:window.location=...  aka bookmarklets
From:       Alexander Kellett <lypanov () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-06-27 23:01:18

On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 03:18:23PM -0700, orang@imonk.com wrote:
> I see that there was some patch by Alexander Kellett a while back, but I
> prefer to use whatever possible through my normal apt-get methodology...which
> means no custom patching of mainstream code that has apt dependencies.

without some patching this will not be possible until 3.2
if you can patch, i can get you the latest patches. if i've
time and its not too instrusive then i'll try to get a small
patch into kde 3.1.3, as the actual "minitools" addition
that i've made it quite seperate from the bookmarks menu.
its in the 'tools' menu in current cvs. i can package this
tool up if i can get the patch into 3.1.3.

cheers and sorry about late reply,
Alex