Hi again, The previous problem I describe seem to come from the fact that Konqueror when a page is focus seems to read the config in the "Settings > Toolbars > Show Site Navigation Bar" and so my previous "show/hide" is not taked into account :( So how can I prevent Konqueror to manage my toolbar in this menu ? Moreover I would like to create an other setting submenu with - Hide Site Navigation Toolbar - Always Show Site Navigation Toolbar - Show Site Navigation Bar when necessary The same thing than in Mozilla (nit Firebird) whith its 'Site Navigation Bar' :) Is it possible and how can I do that ? Thanks again, Franck