List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Hidden directories & sidebar treeview crashing -- Long but please read
From:       Stephan Johach <lucardus () onlinehome ! de>
Date:       2003-02-22 16:53:11

Am Freitag, 21. Februar 2003 20:12 schrieb David Faure:
> On Friday 21 February 2003 17:30, Stephan Johach wrote:
> > Hi Scott!
> >
> >  I guess this is exactly the same topic I reported in
> >
> > <200301262010.11253.lucardus@onlinehome.de>
> >
> > Unfortunately nobody replied. :(
>
> There's nothing more to say about it until someone takes the time to
> actually debug the problem. Using valgrind would be a start, even for
> someone who doesn't know the code...

David, no reply looks like "ignore this stupid translator guy". I already
stated that I am willing to recompile with debug info to provide a backtrace.
If this is undesired then I am sorry for bothering the list.

BTW Valgrind did not even compile here, at least 1.9.3. The last time I had a
functional valgrind, it took more than 10 minutes to start valgrind running
knode on my machine, after some time I had to kill the process ...

Stephan

--
http://www.wormsalt.de