On Wednesday 29 January 2003 20:48, Waldo Bastian wrote: | On Wednesday 29 January 2003 17:46, Vadim Plessky wrote: | > What do people think about this? | | Does it matter? Seems more appropriate for a discussion on kde-cafe or | slashdot :-} Tim again has ("had", ML is working now) "disk overflow" problem, so I couldn't post there :-) Anyway, I indeed interested what people (on kfm-devel) think about it. There is a lot of people (I would say, about 98% or so) who do not know what *Linux* is. Or what *KDE* is. So, any number of voices *pro* KDE/Linux is important, IMHO. BTW: Opera is still a valid option as a browser for Windows platform. I don't trust to Microsoft at all. So I (or *you*) need to install Opera or Netscape, in case I (you) deleted MS IE on your Windows box / for safety reasons/. It can be that I would have to make exactly this operation on a new laptop (which I would get next week, when I start to work again in "corporate environment" :-) I doubt that they would allow me to use Linux on Desktop. :-( | | Cheers, | Waldo -- Vadim Plessky SVG Icons * BlueSphere Icons 0.3.0 released http://svgicons.sourceforge.net My KDE page http://kde2.newmail.ru (English) KDE mini-Themes http://kde2.newmail.ru/themes/