List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Win32 Port of Safari
From:       Alan Gutierrez <ajglist () izzy ! net>
Date:       2003-01-12 3:58:02

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, David Faure wrote:

> +#if defined (WIN32_NATIVE)
> +typedef int64_t DOMTimeStamp;
> +#else
>  typedef unsigned long long DOMTimeStamp;
> +#endif
>
> Isn't there a way to have a global typedef for "long long"?
> Hmm, since it's not a single word that might be hard.
> Maybe we need longlong and ulonglong...

A Mr Tom Downey wrote to tell me that there is an unsigned 64 bit integer in
visual C++ and so:

typedef unsigned __int64 uint64_t;

I'd seen __int64 in the Microsoft documentation, but no where did I see the
unsigned keyword before it, nor did I see unsigned 64 bit integers mentioned
in the limits documentation, so I assumed...

Alan Gutierrez