On Thursday 19 December 2002 10:20, David Faure wrote: > Jelmer wrote: > > So, how about the other 'flicker' problem occuring in khtml, has anyone > > read my previous posting on that ? (KHTML redrawing 'bad'). Because, if > > this has a trivial fix, I really think it would be nice to have it in 3.1 > > (otherwise, a hint as to where to look in the code). Dirk ? Lars ? > > Do you have a fix for it? No I don't David, I was actually asking for some hints as to where to look in khtml for this particular code, so maybe I might understand why it is, or isn't necessary to clear te view in the cases I mentioned. Finding this out might take me _hours_, while a khtml developer might be able to tell me this in a second. I was just hoping for a little feedback on the matter. Thanks, Jelmer Feenstra