On Mit, 18 Dez 2002, Leo Savernik wrote: > Well, I'm not quite sure how to interpret "keep in sync". If you mean that the > changes I introduced must work on the head as well as on the branch, my > khtml-side changes fulfills that. They work with the new configuration keys > as well as with the old configuration keys and they do *not* change the > KConfig data (as the old code did). Good. The KControl module cannot be backported any way as it introduces new GUI strings. -- Dirk (received 128 mails today)