On Son, 15 Dez 2002, Leo Savernik wrote: > To achieve that I had to do some invasive refactoring in > kdebase/kcontrol/konqhtml. Firstly I added jspolicies.{h,cpp} and > policies.{h,cpp}, secondly I patched the PolicyDialog class not to hardcode > Java and JavaScript settings but to be much more generic. Last but not least > I added per-domain policy support to jsopts.{h,cpp} as well as > javaopts.{h,cpp} (reading, editing, writing). The problem is that I'd like to keep khtml in sync with KDE_3_1_BRANCH, so whatever changes you introduced in khtml they have to work with the rest of the branch as well.. -- Dirk (received 229 mails today)