I recently read that it's possible to use gecko as the rendering engine in Konqueror rather than khtml. Since some pages I frequent use dhtml and Konqueror doesn't handle those pages yet, I'd like to switch which engine renders the html. Is it true that this can be done? I read about this before the recent story about qt mozilla almost expiring made the net. I am not subscribed to the list, so please email me any responses. Thanks, Mike __________________________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now. http://mailplus.yahoo.com