List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Question about compling khtml in kdevelop
From:       Jeroen Jansen <jdc.jansen () wanadoo ! nl>
Date:       2002-11-06 19:24:29

I want to create a kdevelop project containing the source code of the khtml
library so I can compile and study it and do some hacking in it. I wonder
what's the easiest way to create such a kdevelop project f? Do I have to
create a new project and import all relevant source code files in the
project by using the "add exisisting files(s) to project" option in
KDevelop? This seems a lot of work, I wonder isn't there an easier way?