On Sunday 28 July 2002 18:18, Doug Hanley wrote: > Would you be willing to put some time into that? =20 I'd love to! Using QTabBar is hardly any fun, since no matter what we do=20 it's still going to be a hack. > I was thinking we could make the new tab bar more like opera's too, i=20 > find their's to be better for internet browsing. Hmm, I don't know about that, Opera uses workspace to menage its windows=20 and their tabbar is just a detachable toolbar with bunch of 'toggle=20 buttons' on it. But that brings another good question, does tabbed=20 browsing need necessarily QTabBar like widget or should it be be done=20 with an entirely different widget? IMHO, Mozilla is the best of all=20 the tabbed browsers (Skipstone was the first one that was using it,=20 wasn't it?) and would go with a solution similar to theirs. The one=20 thing that I'm not sure is whether placing arrow buttons is a better=20 solution than scaling tabs. What do you think? Zack =2D-=20 Asking if computers can think is like asking if submarines can swim.