List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: overflow: (Re: HTML for KMail ...)
From:       Jos van den Oever <oever () fenk ! wau ! nl>
Date:       2002-07-18 21:57:48

On Thursday 18 July 2002 22:28, Jos van den Oever wrote:
> Oops, every good post has a small error. The <div class="table"> tag can be
> removed from the example, just as I said in the text.

And every browser has lots of bugs.
This little piece of html triggered a bug related to anonymous table elements.
I've just submitted it:

 http://bugs.kde.org/db/45/45458.html

Oh Martijn, while you're reading: a request for the bug reporting form. When
looking for similar bugs, would it be possible to just list the ones in the
same or similar components?

Best regards, Jos