On Sunday 14 July 2002 03:47 pm, Stephan Binner wrote: > This is result of yesterday night hacking (note missing mimetype, only in > one slotCreateNewWindow) after the question for it came up on #kde irc > channel. So you're saying only to do the tab code in the first slotCreateNewWindow (= the=20 one you changed in the cvs). > If something at least partly works (and doesn't break anything else) I > propose you commit what you have more frequently to CVS. And at this state > of release it is also a good idea to list features you will implement in > the KDE 3.1 feature list so others can see what you are working on. Ok, I'll commit what I have now then. And I'll write up a planned feature= =20 list very soon. > See above, I guess your solution is more advanced (because you know the > code). Feel free to replace the commit. Can you comment on if you plan/wo= rk > to im- plement keyboard shortcuts to switch tabs, close query dialog, clo= se > buttons? I made some code that allowed for the switching of tabs, but unfortunately = I=20 couldn't figure out how to catch keyboard events (e.g. Shift+Left/Right), s= o=20 I couldn't finish it. I tried KAccel, but it didn't seem to work. If you'= d=20 like, I could commit the part where I add slot functions to go left and=20 right, and someone else could fill in the rest. As for the query close dialog, I have that too, but it doesn't have the "Do= n't=20 show this in the future" check box. Is there an easy way to do that? =20 Perhaps with a static method from KMessageBox? Or would I have to use=20 KDialog? Should I commit it anyway? As for close buttons, that would definitely involve custom widget painting,= =20 something which I have absolutely no experience with, so I probably won't b= e=20 working on that. =2D- Doug